Oak Crest Cove PARK - Sandwich Skatepark
Facility Area Information
64 Quaker Meetinghouse Road
Forestdale, MA 02644
Phone: (508) 888-4361
|Oak Crest Cove COVID Skatepark Guidelines
- Stay home if you feel sick.
- Please use hand sanitizer upon entering and exiting park.
- Single rider use on smaller ramps, rails and vertical props.
- Use of personal equipment only- Disinfecting of equipment encouraged.
- Practice 6 feet social distancing between you and others.
- Use of face masks required where 6 feet of social distancing isn't allowed.
- All spectators must be outside the park and should social distance or wear masks.
- Please be respectful of people's personal space and well-being.
Please help us keep our skatepark open and safe for all to enjoy, by acting responsibly and following the social distancing guidelines and park rules.
|Oak Crest Cove Skatepark Rules
|Hours of operation are dawn to dusk.
- Helmets are required for all users ages 16 years and younger, per Massachusetts law. (M.G.L. 85 Section 11, as amended by Chapter 330 of the Acts of 2004).
- It is strongly recommended that users wear elbow pads and knee pads.
- Younger or less experienced users should wear wrist supports and gloves.
- Designated entrances and exits to skating areas should be used one at a time.
- Only one skateboarder is permitted on a board at a time.
- No food, beverages, tobacco products, alcohol or drugs are permitted in this facility.
- Children 10 & under must be accompanied by an adult.
- Do not proceed down a ramp until it is clear of other skaters.
- No outside ramps, jumps or other equipment may be brought into park.
- No loud music or disorderly behavior.
- No pets allowed in park.
- Please dispose of litter in trash cans.
- Infractions of rules may result in loss of skating privileges.
- Portable ramps, rails or other skate equipment cannot be used at this park.
- Graffiti and/or property defacement is not tolerated and will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. (M.G.L. 266 Section 98A).
Have fun, be safe and respectful!
In the event of an emergency, call 911
Click on an activity name for details or the date for the activity schedule.
= Unavailable = Available
There are no activities happening on the selected dates.