Sandwich Recreation Department
Skip to nav
This program is currently unavailable. Click here to view all of our current programs.
Join us and Challenger Sports for this ALL NEW indoor soccer opportunity. Futsal is a great way to focus on skills and player development. Many of Brazil's top soccer players grew up playing Futsal which helped them develop incredible foot skills and quick decision-making. The Challenger Futsal Coaches will help your players learn and practice these specialized skills along with teaching them about improvisation, creativity, ball control, and small space passing.
WHO: Grades K - 6. No experience necessary
WHEN: Immediately after school Wednesday's from 2:30 - 3:45( Grades K -2) Thursday's 2:45 - 4:00 ( Grades 3- 6)
WHERE: School Gym
- Please provide your child with a peanut free snack, and a water.
- Please provide a note dismissing your child to the Recreation Department.
- Pick up is outside the main foyer of the building
- Please call 508-888-4361 if you require any program modifications or need assistance in registering.
Inclement Weather Policy & Procedure
The Sandwich Recreation Department is committed to the safety of all its participants, staff and families. As such, the decision to postpone or cancel a program or class as a result of anticipated or on-going inclement weather conditions will be based on the overall concern for the safety and well- being of the whole community.
In the event that the Recreation Department has to cancel a program due to inclement weather the announcement will be posted on the following social media sites:
- The Sandwich Recreation website www.sandwichrec.com
- The Sandwich Recreation Department Facebook page.
- An email and text blast notification will also be sent to those household accounts, who have selected to receive notices upon on-line registration.
PLEASE NOTE: When the Sandwich Public Schools cancels school or calls for an early release due to weather, the Sandwich Recreation Department WILL NOT hold programs.
Please feel free to call the Sandwich Recreation Department at 508-888-4361, with any questions or concerns.