Join us for our 4th Annual Fall Fest and Cabin Decorating contest!
What a great way to promote your local group, organization, or company!
Cabins are encouraged to do give away or games and promote all the things you do!
The winner will receive the Annual Sandwich Recreation Fall Fest Plaque. All businesses and organizations will be mentioned in all media and public announcements.
Rules and Registration Information:
- Cabin availability is on a first come, first served basis.
- Participants provide their own decorating materials.
- Please keep cabin themes Family Friendly- (“Not-so Scary")
- You have access to inside and outside of cabins
- You will have access to electricity.
- Participants cannot permanently alter inside or outside cabins (no paint, holes, drawing on cabins, fires, or glue)
- Access to decorate cabins will be Monday -Friday 8:00 AM till dusk (starting 10/18)
- Cabins must be completed by Friday, October 22nd at 4:30 PM
- Cabin decorations must be able to be taken down by Saturday, October 22nd by noon
Who: Local groups, organizations and businesses
When: Friday, October 22 5:30PM to 8:30PM
Where: The Upper Cabin Area at Oak Crest Cove
34 Quaker Meetinghouse Rd, Forestdale
Be sure to register for our cabin decorating contest early. Local businesses and families are encouraged to participate.
Come take part in the Fall Fest events -we will have live music, face painting, all new games, hay rides, pony rides, petting zoo , pumpkin decorating , food trucks , and more!
*The Sandwich Recreation Department is not responsible for any damage or stolen decorations*